Sunday, January 05, 2014


Celebrated the two most important day in my life w the boy.
A little bit too late but happy new year,this is my second time celebrating new year with you and i'm hoping to many more years inshalla amin.










The boy has to go brunei for 3 wks or less,send him to the airprt and glad that he touch down in brunei safely. Well we were suppposed to be uncontactabe but he will always find his ways thts how mucb love I see in him. I almost lost it when he bid his goodbye at the gate to assemble where he'll leave me and his family. I cant get my eyes over him as he went off. But all i wanted was for him to touchdown safely there and back here in sg. and the whole of him back when he comes home. Quite worried for his leg actually but he's still going for the team. Hoping that he will be fine down there.

Moving on I am one proud girlfriend that my boyfriend got ranked up from normal recruit to Lance corporal (LCP) and finally to Corparal (CPL). I'm none other than a proud girlf because i always have faith in you and you are one smartboy.

I will pray for a safe return and will wait for you love,X