Saturday, January 12, 2013





Today I wake up realising what I became into. From one young quiet girl to one girl who's not afraid to face the world anymore. To stop letting people get in her way. To start fighting for her right. The night I cried fr you. The night I put my tears on the phone, on the road on my cheecks. It has never happened to anyone else. I never cried anywhere else outside to anyone. I didnt know how special you mean to me and how much I dont give a damn about how strong I've always wanted to be and show people how proud I manage to pull off. We've been thru so much, so much that I feel you are the one that brings who I really am. That brings out ever anger evrything that was all bottled up deep down my chest. Evrything that has ever happened to me. For what I remember I never pushed slapped a guy before neither do I get slapped from my ex/ex dates. It hurts me, but it too shows to stop all this. To stop pushing things to you. I know how much you've put
up a strong front fr me. To see my worst& yet seeing you standing before me is what I need throughout the time.

All I want is you. You to tell me anything/ evrything even it hurts me. I dont want to find out myself one day. I want to be that one understanding girl I was before but I dont want to lose myself for understanding anyone before me anymore. Again, i'm sorry. I hope you know the struggles i've been thru. And how much you played an important role in my life now.

Xoxo. I misss you.